Monday, April 30, 2018

Zone Conferences

Hello Everyone,

This past week was very busy for me but now I am so happy because of the results that came out of our work this past week. We were able to reach some of our goals this past week in the Pamplona District (It is not a Stake yet) so my District President I think will be happy about that when I see him and I am very excited about our progress since I have come here in the Pamplona Zone almost everything has increased and I think that the missionaries here are working very hard despite some difficult circumstances they are responding nicely. I would just like to share with you that I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of each and everyone of us because we really are his children and I know that he loves us perfectly. I have seen Heavenly Father over the past month help us through some tough times as a zone and as a result of that I think that we have come closer together and we have become more unified in the work of the Lord I know that is true for me and Elder Abrigo I think that every time we have something that we have to work out in the zone we always grow closer together because I know that the Lord gives us trials not to bring us down or tear us apart but to help us and mold us into the people that he wants us to become I know that Heavenly Father is always on our side regardless of the things that we have done in the past and the mistakes that we have made he will never leave us and his son's atonement in infinite and it will never run out.

This past week as well we had Zone Conference and I enjoyed it very much and me and Elder Abrigo also took the assignment that was given to us by President Zapanta to teach a workshop or give a training to 3 Zone the Pamplona Zone Daet Zone and Canaman Zone which adds up to more than 50 missionaries and I was excited for this teaching opportunity because I have never taught that many missionaries before in one setting but it went well we gave a workshop or lesson about the Book of Mormon and so now I feel that me and Elder Abrigo were able to help the other missionaries strengthen their desire to use the Book of Mormon in every aspect of the Missionary Work that we are doing and I know that the Book or Mormon is true and that it has the power to help anyone come to truly know who their Savior is and what he has done for us I know that as I have been serving here in the Philippines Naga Mission my testimony has been strengthen about the Book of Mormon on various levels and I hope that we will take all the spare time that we have to read the Book of Mormon because I know that it will help us in ever aspect of our lives there is nothing that the Book of Mormon cannot do or cannot help it has all the answers and it has all that we need in order to prepare in this life to return to live with our Heavenly Father and our Savior and Redeemer even Jesus Christ again forever.

Love,
Elder Chilson        

No comments:

Post a Comment