Monday, April 9, 2018

Another Transfer Week

Hello Everyone,

This week was another pretty busy week for me, not much of a surprise there, it seems like this whole transfer is going to be pretty busy for me but I am excited about that as well because if we are busy that means that we have a lot of work to do which means that Heavenly Father is really pushing forward his missionary work here in the Philippines and I am so honored to be able to serve the Lord and his people here in the Philippines. So this past week was another transfer week and so we got several new missionaries here in the Pamplona Zone so I am excited for the new missionaries that are here now and for all the things that we will be able to accomplish together I know that communication and unity are two very important things that we must have if we want to accomplish the Lord's work effectively and that also applies in any real life situation as well communication is very important when working with other people. I have enjoyed working with other missionaries last transfer and I look forward to working with other missionaries this transfer as well and helping them achieve their goals and helping them to become successful as well. That is one thing that I have noticed as a Zone Leader is I work a lot more hands on with the other missionaries in my zone and I follow-up often on their goals and what they are trying to achieve in their companionships and in their branches. I know that this is the work of the Lord and as I said earlier I am so lucky to have been called as one of his servants here in the Philippines and that with his help nothing is impossible. 

I also attended several meetings this past week which was fun for me because I love learning from President Zapanta ever since I got here in the Philippines Naga Mission I always felt that there was some sort of special connection between us and I am always excited when I have meetings with President Zapanta because I always learn things that I can improve on and new ideas that we can try to improve the missionary work wherever we are serving, I know that he is called of God to preside over the Philippines Naga Mission and I know that I have been called of God as well to serve at this time while President Zapanta is here as well. He is a great teacher and he really loves his missionaries and I have learned so much from him since I had the opportunity to work in the mission office and now as well as one of the leaders here in the Philippines Naga Mission I am always excited for the opportunities to be taught by my leaders because they are the ones that receive the inspiration from Heavenly Father and in like manner I am happy to have had the opportunity to hear from our living prophet as well President Nelson in General Conference I know that he is also called of God to lead and direct this church in the direction that the Lord wants it to go in. 

I know that we are all sons and daughters of a living Father in Heaven and I know that he loves us very much and that is one of the reasons that he has given us a Living Prophet Russell M. Nelson and scriptures the Bible and the Book of Mormon and other for us to study and ponder about how we can become more like our Savior Jesus Christ because I know that Jesus Christ is our way in order to return to our Father in Heaven and I know that as long as we continue to follow his commandments and more forward with faith regardless of what will happen to us we will be blessed according to our obedience and faith which is in Christ and I know that families can be together forever and that is one of the best gifts that we can ever receive from our Heavenly Father.

Love,
Elder Chilson      

No comments:

Post a Comment