Monday, July 23, 2018

Last Zone Conference

Hello Everyone,

This past week was another pretty busy week for me I did some traveling as well in my zone mostly back and forth from Libmanan for various reasons. I would like to share just a little bit about one of my new people that me and Elder Teisina are teaching I will just call him Mike (Mike is not his real name and his real name is not important) This is someone that a few weeks ago we just sort of met on the street and he actually approached us and tells us that there were Missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS that went to his house before and then they after a little while they did not come back and then me and Elder Teisina were like that is awesome we can come to your house and share a message with you about Jesus Christ and then after the last two weeks or so we were not able to visit Mike due to some conflicts in our schedules but a few days ago me and Elder Teisina were able to visit with him and he is a really nice person and I think that he has a desire to learn more about his Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ and I we will do back to him this week and see how he is doing and I just thought that was a great example of how there are forces seen and unseen that are preparing the hearts of Heavenly Father's children to receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I think that is awesome you never can tell for sure on the outside but I know that there are many people that are being prepared to receive Heavenly Father's plan for them, I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of his children and that is one of the reasons as to why we are here on Earth to learn and to grow and to find out what Heavenly Father wants us to do in order so that we can become more like his son Jesus Christ so that we can ultimately return into our Heavenly Father's presence and live with him forever.

I also had my last Zone Conference here in my mission here in the Philippines Naga Mission and it went pretty smoothly I helped give some training and sang a musical number as well with 3 other missionaries and I think that all of the missionaries in my zone gained some new knowledge and new ideas of new things that they can apply to their areas and I think that is great and Sister Zapanta as well during the conference gave a great reminder in the form of a quote by President David O. McKay he said " What E're thou art Act Well Thy Part" and this to means that with every task that is placed before us we need to do our best in accomplishing that because that is what Heavenly Father wants us to do he does not us to settle for anything that is less than our best because then we will not learn anything if we continue to do the same thing over and over with only half effort then we are not going to get any where. Heavenly Father wants us to stretch and to give our best in all that we do this is something that I have tried to apply since I have been here in my mission and even before I served my mission while I was in high school etc. I know that as we do our best the Lord will make up the rest but if we do not give our best then why should be expect to worthy of the Lord's help I know that he loves us and he wants us to become successful and I know that he will help us do just that because is on our side and as long as we turn to him in humility he will not leave us.

I know that Heavenly Father's plan is perfect and I know that it is true and I know that all of our families can gain eternal life it we will just follow it, Heavenly Father designed this plan perfectly so that all of his children could return back to him if they wanted, Heavenly Father does not force anything on us he lets us decide as to what we think is best and he is always there so that when the times come that we need his help he is only a prayer away and I know that Jesus Christ is the one who made this whole plan possible without Jesus Christ there would be no plan and I know that because Jesus Christ rose from the grave so will we and I know that death happens it is part of the plan but I know that death is not the end it is only temporary we will see our families  complete once again when the time is right when we are all called back home to our Father in Heaven we will see our loved ones, friends and family members again and all with resurrected bodies all of the pains, sicknesses, and hurt that we experienced in earthly lives will all be gone because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ I know that it is real and I am so thankful for it everyday of my life because I know that in the event that I makes mistakes, or do things that I wish that had not, I know that I am not alone but I know that Jesus Christ felt that as well and he gives us hope to try again and to continue to more forward even though sometimes it is really hard, I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and they love us very much and I know that we can always turn to them for help and guidance we are not here alone in this life and they are always ready, willing and waiting to help us in whatever situation we might get ourselves into.

Love,              
Elder Chilson 

No comments:

Post a Comment