Monday, June 25, 2018

Last Transfer

Hello Everyone,

Believe it or not the time has come that I am now starting my last transfer of my mission here in the Philippines Naga Mission and that for me just means that I have to just work super hard and go all out because I will never have another chance like this to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ full time with all of Heavenly Father's children and to bear the name of Jesus Christ on my chest wherever I go for me this has been a very special opportunity. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves us and that his Father who is in Heaven is also our Eternal Father, the Father of us all and I know that he loves us personally and infinitely the way that only he can. I know that all we have to do to feel of this love is to get on our knees and call out his name through sincere prayer and I know that he will answer us in his one time and in his own way, but I know that the answer will come and it will be what we need. 

This week there will be several missionaries that will be transferring to other zones and there will be other missionaries that will be transferred to the zone where I am still serving as the the Zone Leader (the Pamplona Zone) so I am not transferring and I am excited to get to know better some of the other missionaries here in my mission and I am also excited to learn from them as well. There have been some small changes that have come as a result of the transfers as well there used to be 4 missionaries in my apartment but now there is just me and Elder Teisina because of the shortage of missionaries in my mission right now the Pamplona Zone is the smallest zone now in the Philippines Naga Mission which is fine with me that just means that we have to work hard and double our efforts to accomplish our goals and we are so up for the challenge so I am excited to see what the results will turn out to be in July. I know that my mission president is receiving revelation from Heavenly Father to know what steps we should take as missionaries and I am so thankful for that because I know that this work cannot be accomplished by man alone but that as missionaries we are just vessels for the spirit to dwell and instruments in the Lords hands to accomplish the work that he has charged us with. 

I know that the scriptures are a huge help to us and that we should read them often I have for real felt the difference of the spirit in my life from the times that I have been able to read the scriptures as opposed to the times that I have failed to do so, I know that inside the pages of the scriptures especially the Book of Mormon all of the answers that we could possibly want are all there we just need to find them and I know that through our diligence and patience we will find them. I know that Heavenly Father has not sent us here to Earth to fail and I know that he wants us all to be successful and as such he has given us many tools so that we can do just that, be successful in this life like I mentioned above we have a Savior who sacrificed his life for all of us so that we will not have to face all that pain and suffering that is a result of our weaknesses and sins, that is a huge blessing and there are many more like prayer, the scriptures, a living prophet, our families and many more, I know that we have much to be thankful for and that we should not take for granted the gifts, talents and blessings that Heavenly Father has given but that we should use them to help and serve others, to brighten someones day, to lend a helping hand or whatever happens to come along our way on our journey here on Earth and that is what will bring us the most happiness that this Earth has to offer in preparation for the eternal happiness that is waiting for us in the life to come.

Love,
Elder Chilson             

No comments:

Post a Comment