Monday, March 26, 2018

Zone Conference

Hello Everyone,

This week was another fast week because it was pretty packed with many events. I had Zone Conference this week and 2 sets of exchanges and much more. First of all I am happy to say that the water is now fixed in our appt so now we have water now in our kitchen because when I first arrived in Sipocot the water was fine but then after like 2 or 3 weeks they found a small hole in the pipes so the pipes were replaced but for some reason when they were done replacing the pipes we ended up with no water in our kitchen so then I followed up with them a few times and no one came so then I just sort of took things into my own hands if our landlord was not going to do anything I guess I will so I went to the Town Water of Sipocot so to speak and I explained to them what the situation was and then I was like what can we do and then they agreed to come the next day and they did and now we have water in our kitchen and that is great now we do not have to go back and forth in and out to use water so that is nice. 

Zone Conference was pretty good this week as well I really enjoyed it and I received some revelations as well as to how I can improve as a missionary as well so I set some new goals and I am excited about that, this week if everything goes well me and Elder Abrigo should have a baptism so we are excited about that as well. Overall I am really excited for the month of April for my whole zone in Pamplona because in March we have worked hard and now we will be able to see the fruits of our labors in April and I am really excited for all of the missionaries in the Pamplona Zone but we are not going to let up here that is for sure I am not going to be pumping the breaks at all we are going to just continue to push through till the upcoming months and seeing the Lord's hand in our work as we go I know that there are many miracles that happen everywhere and as a missionary I am so blessed to be able to witness them often, I know that he is guiding this work. 

I just want to wish everyone an early Happy Easter I am so thankful for this time that we have to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ I would just like to share that I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves us I know that on the first Easter Morning the large tomb stone was rolled away and that Jesus left the tomb and rose from the dead for all of us so that we to can become resurrected and so that we all can return and live with our Heavenly Father again and hopefully we can share this special message as well with others as well when we have the opportunities to do so. 

Love,
Elder Chilson       

No comments:

Post a Comment