Monday, March 19, 2018

Trials

Hello Everyone,

This week in all truthfulness was a pretty trying week but I am not letting that gt in the way of my work here in my mission. Trials come to everyone at various times in their lives usually in the moment we do not know why they occur but I know that Heavenly Father knows why they occur because I know that he gives us trials so that we can learn and grow most of the times these are humbling experiences I experienced many trials before my mission and since I have been here in the mission as well I have experienced many trials as well and I believe that I have become stronger because of them spiritually sometimes we just need to take a step back and do out best to see things through Heavenly Father's eyes and I know that if we do that then we will see more of the reasons as to why the trials that we have faced have come into our lives. For me trials are just opportunities that we have to draw nearer to our Savior Jesus Christ because without him and his atonement we would have no chance to be able to return to our Father in Heaven. 

This week me and Elder Abrigo did a lot of finding and walking luckily we were a little bit more successful this past week in finding some new investigators because that is one of the goals that me and Elder Abrigo have at this point for expanding our teaching pool because we are just doing our best right now to be able to sort between the progressing investigators or the investigators that are keeping investigators as opposed to the investigators that are not willing to keep commitments and continue to the Gospel of Jesus Christ but for me whenever we find some people that are not really interesting in the Good News that Jesus Christ lives and he loves us and that his church has been restored to the Earth again through the Prophet Joseph Smith there are always other people near by that are interested in hearing our message that we have for them as missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints regardless I know that in the service in the Lord no effort is wasted and everything will work out in the end.

I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to serve a mission for the Lord in the Philippines I know this is the work of the Lord and that without him I would not be able to accomplish the things that I do I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and they love us all very much and I know that as we continue to turn to the Savior this Easter Season we will be able to have strong desires to serve the people that are around us and help the to know of the joy that the gospel brings to all of our lives I know that the Book of Mormon is a true witness that Christs church is here again on the Earth and I invite all to read it because I know that it will change our lives for the better and that is was saved for our day to help us face the challenges of our days.

Love,
Elder Chilson  

No comments:

Post a Comment