Monday, March 12, 2018

A Week Full of Meetings

Hello Everyone,

This week was a week full of meetings, I guess that is what you get for being a leader is you have to go to a lot of meetings and represent your group or in this case I represent the missionaries of the Pamplona Zone because I am their Zone Leader. So this past Monday me and Elder Abrigo went to Naga in preparation for our MLC meeting the next day with all of the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders in the Philippines Naga Mission and that was okay the MLC meeting was an all day meeting with President Zapanta and the other mission leaders and it was fun I learned a lot and there are a lot of things that me and Elder Abrigo will implement in our zone to help the missionaries here then the next day Wednesday we had a DLC meeting with all of the District Leaders of the Pamplona Zone and there we talked with all of them about the things that me and Elder Abrigo learned from MLC and then we taught the District Leaders and we did some training with them then of course I had District Meeting on Friday and then went well as usual and then on Sunday after church me and Elder Abrigo went to Libmanan for our PL meeting with the leaders of the Pamplona District and we talk about missionary work and the missionaries for the whole District of Pamplona (Pamplona is not a Stake yet because there are only branches in the Pamplona District but in the future those branches with become wards and then Pamplona will become a stake) That is at least the goal and those are some of the things that I am helping the people here in the Pamplona area with I am all about achieving goals so I am working very hard to do my best to be able to help the members achieve their goals and then by the start of next year hopefully they will have a new church here in Sipocot.

Also I would just like to share quickly about how the Lord answers our prayers, yesterday I had two experiences where the Lord answered my prayers in two different ways. The first was in church me and Elder Abrigo have been fasting and praying for our investigators to come to church and yesterday we saw that come to a reality we had investigators come to church that we were not envisioning that were going to come to church and I believe that was an answer to one of my prayers and then in the afternoon and we got back from the PL meeting while I was reading the Book of Mormon, Heavenly Father answered my prayers as well in the form of a verse in the Book of Mormon in the Book of Alma and so for me that was awesome I know that if we have questions we can ask Heavenly Father and if we are patient and we are preparing ourselves to receive his answers then we will receive what Heavenly Father has in store for us I know that he has all the right answers for us and I know that answers come in many different forms but I know that if we are ready then I know that we will not miss the answers when they come and I know that the Book of Mormon is a true book of scripture and that if we read it often we will also find the things that we are looking for in this life me and Elder Abrigo usually tell our investigators that we know that you will not become temporally rich by reading the Book of Mormon but we know that we will become spiritually rich as we read the Book of Mormon often and I know that is true and I know that we will learn much about our Savior as we read and study and ponder the words in the Book of Mormon because it testifies of Christ.

Love,
Elder Chilson        

No comments:

Post a Comment