Monday, February 26, 2018

Sipocot

Hello Everyone,

So this week was full of adjustments for me but now everything is all in place. So this past week I was transferred from Paracale, Daet Zone to Sipocot , Pamplona Zone and now I am the new Zone Leader for the whole Pamplona Zone, everything went pretty smooth on Monday I packed up all of my stuff and then said goodbye to everyone in Paracale which I must say was a little bit different this time I am not sure why but I think that it was harder for me to leave Paracale as opposed to my other past areas (aside from the office that was a different experience) I think that I got closer to the members in Paracale as opposed to my past areas and I think that they will miss me there but I left Elder Denoy there and I think that I left a part on me with him there and he will keep things rolling in Paracale then on Tuesday morning at 3:30am (no joke) I was at the bus terminal to go to Naga City and then we traveled all morning and for me now whenever I go to Naga City I just feeling like I am coming home after a long trip so that was fun for me to go back to Naga then I received all of my Zone Leader stuff and then I found my new companion Elder Abrigo who I know pretty well we were in the Canaman Zone together for a while before and then we were on our way to Sipocot. 

Sipocot is of course different than Paracale and different than Naga City it is sort of a high way town because Sipocot is the biggest city between Daet and Naga one of the biggest differences for me is that they speak Bicol-Naga here like they do in Naga City in Paracale they only speak Tagalog so now I am getting used to that again which is not problem when I was working the office in Naga I spoke Bicol as well so I was get used to that again and some of the Bicol-Naga that I forgot when I went to Paracale is coming back and the Branch here in Sipocot is pretty nice, the members here are really nice, I spoke in Sacrament Meeting yesterday and that went well there are some members that remember me from when I was in the office so I have some connections here including the Branch President here in Sipocot I met him several times before in Sipocot and in Naga when I was in the office doing various tasks for President Zapanta so we already know each other and there are a lot of members that work with me and Elder Abrigo I am now settled in here in Sipocot and I am excited about the potential that there is here in Sipocot I think there is a lot of great missionary work that is about to happen here.

I know that Jesus Christ lives and he is our Savior and that he loves us and I know that as we follow his example and we do our best to become like he we will feel of his love especially as we read the Book of Mormon I know that as we read and study the Book of Mormon we will draw nearer unto Christ and believe it or not March is here and Easter is vastly approaching so what better way to spend this Easter Season then reading about the Saviors life from the Book of Mormon and other scriptures that we have and I hope that we can all remember the Savior daily as we are out and about our various tasks each and every day of our lives.

Love,
Elder Chilson          

No comments:

Post a Comment