Monday, February 5, 2018

Big Week

Hello Everyone,

This week was a very big week for me but it all came together just as it should. So as we know Super Bowl we is a big week and a lot of things have to happen at just the right time in order to be successful in the Super Bowl and that is what I felt this past week as well because last Saturday the whole Aysara Family was baptized and I was so happy for them it was a feeling that I had never felt before and for them it is just their first steps on their way to the temple but I really hope that one day they will be able to make it to the temple and they will be able to be sealed as a family for all time and eternity one of the great blessings that Heavenly Father has to give to us and I feel so grateful for the opportunity that I had to be able to help this family move in that direction. I know that they are so happy right now and all of the sacrifices that went into their baptism and everything I know will be worth it. 

Me and Elder Denoy also had two part member families that came to church yesterday which for me was awesome because they really showed their faith in Jesus Christ because a lot of the people here in Paracale they need to work everyday even Sunday just to have enough food to be able to feed their families for the week so when a whole family of 6 comes to church that is a big sacrifice for a family but I know that the blessings will be there as well and that Heavenly Father will not leave us alone, He wants us to be successful and I know that as we call upon his name he will come to us and help us in whatever way that we need because I have seen that in my life and while I have been here on my mission I know that that is true. Even though sometimes are tough and for reasons we do not know why we need to just continue to move forward with the faith that we have and that is one thing that I have been trying to help my investigators with recently and I know that is something that we can all apply to our lives I am not certain what the future hold but what I am certain of is that God, Our Heavenly Father is in control so we should not fear but we should be of hope for we are waiting for that day when our Savior, Master, and Redeemer will come again and oh what a great day that will be.

I know that as we continue to strive to do the little things right especially in our families we will feel an abundance of the Spirit in our homes, and I know that the Book of Mormon is the key for that, that is one thing that the Aysara Family did they read from the Book of Mormon almost every night and they found something that was missing in their lives and even though they were facing trials before their baptism and even now after their baptism they are still facing trials but I know that they will be okay because they have to tool that they need to find peace and answers to their questions and that is The Book of Mormon I know that it has changed the lives of the Aysara Family and I know as I have been helping them on the road of conversion I have been more deeply converted as well to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that is my invitation to all of you to read the Book of Mormon because I know that if we will all continue to read the Book of Mormon it will change our lives for the better and help us get back to our Heavenly Father.

Love,
Elder Chilson    

The Aysara Family Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment