Monday, January 22, 2018

Wedding

Hello Everyone,

This week has been one of the busiest weeks of my mission I think because it has been a lot of running around in preparation of the wedding that took place earlier this morning I am so happy that I was able to help out that couple their names are Jerwin and Evelyn and they are a very happy couple now that they are married and now that they are on their way to entering the temple they want to go to the temple and I am so excited for them for when they get the chance to enter into the House of the Lord and to be sealed together as one family with their children for time and all eternity. I know that this is what our Heavenly Father wants for all of us as I have been here on my mission I have seen the Plan of Salvation come to life and I have seen it change lives. The Plan of Salvation that our Heavenly Father has given to us is perfect and I know that he wants all of us to be happy while we are here on Earth and I know that that is all possible. I am so privileged to have been able to help this family on their road to returning to live with their Father in Heaven again. Their baptism will be this week and I think that will be a glorious day, I am pretty excited for that.

Yesterday was a pretty loaded Sunday for me because I blessed the sacrament in sacrament meeting, gave a pretty solid talk in sacrament meeting, then I taught Gospel Principles class as well and then we met some pretty cool new investigators as well. The members here in Paracale are so amazing and they are so helpful I would not of been able to accomplish all that I have accomplished here in Paracale thus far if it were not for their help. I cannot believe that Elder Denoy's training is almost done he only has a few weeks left of his training and he has changed so much since we have been together we have for sure been together through some ups and downs and I think that has only brought us closer together. This week I actually have a training in Naga so I am excited for another opportunity that I have to be able to return to Naga where I served many people and helped other people Come unto Christ. 

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church on the face of the Earth at this time I know that we have a living prophet who has been called of God and who gives us instructions as to what we need to do inorder to get ready for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I know that he is coming soon and I know that Heavenly Father continues to help his children become ready for that day so I know that is one of the reasons why I was called here to the Philippines because I know that Heavenly Father needs me here to help his children get ready for when Christ comes again and what a honor it has been thus far to be able to serve Heavenly Father's children here in the Philippines and I know that there is more happiness and joy to come.

Love,
Elder Chilson     

 Elder Chilson
 
 Elder Denoy and Elder Chilson
Elders serving in the Paracle Branch
Elder Chilson, Evelyn, Jerwin, Elder Denoy

No comments:

Post a Comment