Monday, October 30, 2017

Almost All the Zones

Hello Everyone,

This week was another good week here in the office. I worked on a lot of different tasks this week. I spent a lot of time this week ordering and gathering new supplies for this new transfer and then me and the missionary that I am training right now in the office filled a lot of orders for the missionaries here in my mission and of course I did a lot of driving again I went to Calabanga, Buhi, most of the Goa Zone, and Libmanan so I almost got to cover all of the zones in the mission and that was fine the driving was pretty smooth at least as smooth as it can be with traffic here in the Philippines, In Libmanan we helped them move to their new appt so me and Elder McNabb went and helped them move and that was a lot of fun because I got to work with Elder Johnson and this missionary is a character, he is really funny and he likes football as well which is a big help just another quick pieace of information about Elder Johnson is that he never wears socks so you can point him out from a long ways away and he is also the tallest missionary right now in the Philippines Naga Mission at 6'5'' but at the same time he is really nice. 

Also I went to hospital twice this past week for my companion, Elder De SIlva because he got sick, he is doing well though now, the medicine seems to be working it is just sort of strange that me and Elder De Silve have both gotten sick since we have been here in the office and both on accounts of us not really expecting it which is usually the case in most instances when it comes to illnesses. So far the rainy season here in my mission has not been very serve today it was very hot I thought and the rain never came which is interesting because I thought that it was going to rain. Also here in the Philippines there is a big holiday here on Wednesday, where all the Filipino's go to the cemeteries and they worship their family members that have pasted on from this life into the next one and they call it "All Saints Day" and they usually have big parties in the cemeteries there is nothing that I know of like in America last year if you recall when I was in Calabanga we went and visited some of the cemeteries as well because that was where all the people were at the time. 

Also Elder Haynie of the Philippines Area Presidency is coming here to Philippines Naga Mission to visit this week so I had to take care of some preparations for that and everything should be all set, Elder Haynie was here last March I think it was for Stake Conference so that is exciting as well. I know that revelation is a real thing and that the windows of heaven are open and that anyone who seeks to know the will of God will find it and then they will know what to do and how they can become more like their Savior and I know that the Holy Ghost is the real teacher and if we let it work within us then we will know the things that we must do in order to receive eternal life and how we can be with our families together forever. I also played basketball again today adn I have not played real basketball in a few months now that I have been here in the office and it was fun, something that I missed for sure so that was a lot of fun as well to have another chance to play again maybe we will play again next week I will keep you posted next week. 

Love, 
Elder Chilson            

No comments:

Post a Comment