Monday, January 9, 2017

Getting Back to Normal

Hello Everyone, 
I am sorry that this is going to be a little short but I finally got to skype with my family which was nice but it means my time is a little bit short. Anyways things are getting more back to normal now that mostly everything is back together after Typhoon Nina we got electricity back into our appt a few days ago which was nice and I also have been in a 3 some again this week I have been companions with Elder Redes this week he is the only missionary in the Naga Philippines Mission that is from Guam so that has been cool to learn from him but he will leave tomorrow. Me and Elder Watene are doing well also we have been teaching more lessons recently and we recently have gotten some new investigators which has been nice as well as always I am working hard and doing well and I hope that everything is going well where ever you are in NY there is a lot of snow but here in the Philippines it has been raining a lot and it has been pretty hot but I am sure that you all probably already new that. We had 4 investigators come to church yesterday so that was the most that I have had in Camaligan since I have been here which is pretty exciting basically whenever investigators come to church it is a chance to celebrate because of the requirements for people here in the Philippines to be baptized they are a little different that in the States at least in NY but that is okay I hope that all of you are doing well where ever you are and I know that as we continue to be missionaries where ever we are we will see the blessings and the miracles that Heavenly Father has for his children here on Earth in preparations for them to return into his presence. 
With Much Love,
Elder Chilson      



No comments:

Post a Comment