Monday, May 14, 2018

No Time to Waste

Hello Everyone,

Well time does not seem to be slowing down for me here in my mission because another transfer has passed I think that this past transfer was one of the fastest transfers of my mission since I have been here in the field me and Elder Abrigo worked hard this week we made a lot of progress with some of the people that we have been teaching about Jesus Christ and his gospel or Heavenly Father's Plan for all of his children here on Earth. All of the other missionaries in my zone are doing well also I feel that almost all of the missionary's work as well improved over this past week and I think that had to do with the zone fasting that we had this pasted week, after last week me and Elder Abrigo had a little chat about what some of the things that we can improve upon in the Pamplona Zone and we both agreed that we could have a zone fast in order for us to receive some spiritual strength and revelation so that we could find some more answers to some of the questions that we had about the people that we have been helping and teaching. This leads into miracles, something that we have been focusing on there in my mission is miracles and really taking the time to notice and give thanks to our Father in Heaven for the miracles that happen in our lives and especially in the lives of us as missionaries in the Lord's service. I know that the Lord's had is always never too far away from us I have seen his hand in my life countless times and that has not changed since I have been here in my mission I know that Heavenly Father loves and protects all of his missionaries wherever they are serving all over the world. 

I will also be receiving a new companion tomorrow because Elder Abrigo will be transferred tomorrow I do not know yet who my new companion will be but I ma not worried about that because I know that whoever it is is supposed to be here in Sipocot with me and I am sure that we will accomplish many great things together and for the record I have not yet had an American companion here in the mission field so I have had almost all Filipino companions in my mission thus far and I have had one companion that was from New Zeland so we will see what the Lord has in store for me I am just excited to work hard and go all out because I have no time to waste everyday for me is so important because they go by so fast but I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of me and I know that will accomplish what ever he needs me to because he will help me and I know that his Only Begotten Son even Jesus Christ loves us very much as well so much that he gave his life so that we all can have the chance to live again as well and I know that his atonement is real and powerful. Also a quick side note I was able to speak with my family again for the last time while I am here in the Philippines and they are doing well. I know that as we continue to do the things that Jesus would do if he were here then we will all prepare more fully to enter into the presence of our Heavenly Father when he is ready to call us back home.

Love,
Elder Chilson    


Last Skype with Elder Chilson from the Philippines 

No comments:

Post a Comment