Monday, June 12, 2017

Vehicle Coordinator

Hello Everyone,

I am sure that wherever you are summer is either starting now or it has started or it will be starting soon right now is a great time of the year. I am pretty used to summer weather because it has been summer here in the Philippines ever since I got off the plane in Manila. I hope that everyone enjoys a fun filled and safe summer. This week was a pretty solid week for me I did a little bit of everything this week, supply orders, traveling, car stuff, missionary stuff etc. this week as well was all about preparing for the upcoming transfer week and that was good as well things went pretty smooth. 

Also, I had an appointment with the Vehicle Coordinator from The Philippines Area Presidency's Office in Manila this past week he came to give me (as the Vehicle Coordinator of the Philippines Naga Mission) some training about somethings and it turns out that I had a lot of the answers to his questions and he said that the Philippines Naga Mission is one of the few missions the whole Philippines that is doing things correctly when it comes to vehicle related things, I have the correct paperwork filled out and I use the church program CARS correctly so it was really nice that I was able to impress him while he was here, I wasnt really sure how things were going to go but he was a very nice man who came and things went really well.

So I was able to travel as well some this week as well I went to Tigaon and San Jose those are both places in the Goa Zones and they are not that far both between 1hr to 1hr and a half away from the Mission Office when there is not that much traffic. I also traveled to Iriga with Sister Zapanta (The Mission Presidents Wife) and that was an enjoyable trip as well I was happy that I was able to help her out. I really enjoy traveling sometimes it is a hassle with the traffic but I enjoy it a lot going and helping out other missionaries in their areas and with their houses with things that they need. 

Then we had 3 investigators that had baptismal interviews this week as well and they all did well in their interview so if everything goes well I will have 3 baptisms this week so that is exciting as well they are all investigators from the previous office elders but I helped teach them some as well so I am very happy to help these investigators become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and help them get into a good position to be able to return to their Father in Heaven and we had some other solid lessons this week as well, along with some adversity as well with some parents of one of the investigators that is supposed to be baptized this week but it is okay all that means for me is it shows that Satan is trying to stop people from returning to their Father in Heaven and he is trying to use peoples families to do that but I know that we can overcome that our faith will be tried while we are here on Earth but I know that as well stick to the things that we know to be true like the Gospel of Jesus Christ then we cannot go wrong and if we are struggling with our testimonies all we have to do is pray to our Father in Heaven and he will give us confirmation through the Holy Ghost of what is true and what is not true. I know that this church is true and that this work that we are all a part of and that I am a part right now full-time as well is true as well and I hope that all of you have a great week.

Love,
Elder Chilson     

 Elder Chilson's District
 Elder Chilson and Elder Golez (an office missionary)
The closest thing Elder Chilson can find to pot roast and mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment