Monday, November 14, 2016

Transfers

Hello Everyone, 
This has been another crazy week and the craziest part probably happend last night about 10pm (Filipino Time) I got a call from the Zone Leaders and they wanted to talk t me and Elder Paragas and since it was the end of the transfer I figured that they have some news for ELder Paragas because he is our District Leader but hta was not the case they called to tell me that I am being transfered and I though they were joking but they were not and we were like what my training is not done yet and such but it is all good so my new companion will be Elder Watene he is from New Zealand so he is an "Islander" but he is really cool I have sung with him before and he is in my Zone right now so I know hum somewhat he is pretty cool so I will be in the Camaligan B Area so that is close to Naga than where I am at now so that will be exciting this does not happen very often usually new missionaries are with their trainers for 2 transfers but I will finish my training with Elder Watene and I though I was going to be here in Calabanga for Christmas but that is not the case but it is all good it just goes to show that the Lord knows better than we do because for reasons I do not know yet the Lord needs me in Camaligan now so that is where I will go it is never a quiet moment here in the mission that is for sure. We have been pretty busy teaching lessons to investigators and less active families and we have been doing well with that we have less active families and investigators at church yesterday and we had a investigator pass through a baptismal interview on Saturdayso I will miss that baptism but it is all good the work continues to move forward no matter who is standing for the Lord. We have to FHE's and they went well and we have exchanges this week too and they were fun I was with Elder Malungahu and he is pretty cool and he really loves the people here in the Philippines. So I am just continuing to do my best to be the best missionary I can be here in the Naga Mission. The language/languages are tough not going to lie but what does not change is the language of the spirit and if we continue to listen to that and follow it's promptings we will never be wrong I testify that the language of the spirit speaks to everyone differently but it does not lie and it does not change but that the windows of heaven are open today and we can all seek to have the Holy Ghost with us if we are living accordingly and I know this to be true and because of the knowledge that I have I will continue to share the gospel here in the Philippines until my time is done.
With Much Love,
Elder Chilson

 Mission Home
  Sabang
 Elder Paragas and Elder Chilson at the ocean for P-Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment