Monday, December 19, 2016

Happy Early Christmas

Hello Everyone and Happy Early Christmas,
Sorry I will not be able to see all of you for Christmas just my family but that will make it all the more special for when I return home I guess all the holidays that I missed will be filled with so much joy and all that (Sorry I could not think of another word) It is really weird now how Tagalog words come into my brain even before English words sometimes but I guess that goes to show that I am working hard and that I am embracing the culture and one of the many languages here in the Philippines. I cannot believe that me training is almost finished with as well two transfers are finished and I only have one more week of my training as a missionary in the field and then I will be a regular missionary in the field, not that I am not a regular missionary because I am but I am not really sure how else to describe it but it is awesome I cannot believe that this transfer is almost over it seems like I just got here in Camaligan still but that is not the case. I have really seen my progression though because like yesterday in church I can actually hold a conversation with members here in my branch as opposed to in my last area I could not really talk to the members it is so awesome and Elder Watene is awesome too we will probably be together for the next transfer because then he will go home because his mission will then be over and then nobody knows what will happen then basically anything. I also sang a musical number in sacrament mtg yesterday with Elder Watene we sang Away in a Manger and it was pretty good and we also went to Primary for Sing Time essentially not sure what it is called here in the Philippines because the Sister came up to us and asked if we could help he teach the primary children some Christmas Songs and of course we said yes so we did that. We also had a a day without power so that was fun too for various reasons they turn off the power in the town so to speak it is just what they do I guess not sure why if I find out I will let you know. I know that this church is true and that this Christmas Season is an opportunity to come to know the Savior and all that he has done for us and that he loves us sorry this is kind of short but we have our Mission Christmas Conference later so we are very busy but MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all 
With Much Love,
Elder Chilson           

 Eating at a local burger place
 Inside Elder Chilson's apartment
 The front of Elder Chilson's apartment
 These are pictures of a river.  

No comments:

Post a Comment